Microsoft Edge’s Reader Mode has a set of grammar tools that will help you improve your language skills. This article explains how to enable these tools.
Enable Edge Grammar Tool
Grammar tool works with the Reader Mode which is an experimental feature that you must enable first. Refer to this article to enable Reader Mode.
Edge Grammar Tool Features
Following are the features of Edge Grammar Tool:
- Splits words into syllables
- Highlight parts of speech:
- Show labels
Using the Grammar Tools
To use the Grammar Tool:
- When you are on a page (preferably an article), click the Reader Mode icon on the address bar.
- When the article is in Reader Mode, mouse-over the Reader Mode icon again and choose Grammar Tools.
- From the Grammar Tools menu, choose the feature that you want to use.
Hope you found this guide useful. Subscribe to this website for more Edge tips and tricks.